2009年4月6日星期一

Learning

Questions1.Write 5-8 sentences on what you have learned in this class.
I learning it's "Province and Territories"also"Appalachian Region""Ocean currents"and forests
about they are a lot of things to studying in class Ex:although in 1996 part of northwest territories became it's own territory and is called nunavut.[about canada become a country]
aloso i do not in canada forest it's very wonderfull.so this is class so good beacuse tell me a lot of canada storys.[bunes]And i very like pooh and we're find picture studying it's very good.!!!!!!!
2. Give yourself a mark out of 10. How much have you worked in class? Do you try your best?
I very hard work this and i not confidint my mark it's hight just 5/10 i think it's bad mark...

1 条评论:

  1. Jessie,

    You can get 10/10 if you finished all the work as best as you can. You are very smart. I hope to see you review for your midterm and get a high mark!

    You can do it! I know you can!

    Your mark is 5.5/10

    回复删除